Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First Set Challenge

Loved the challenge over at Papertrey Playhouse blog to use some of your FIRST stamps sets! I couldn't remember which was exactly my first set/s from Papertrey but knew one of them was Guidelines 2. Here's my card:



MATERIALS (all PTI unless stated) -
Stamps: Guidelines 2 & Fillable Frames #10 (sentiment)
Cardstock & Ribbon: Royal Velvet
Inks: various Ranger distress inks
Perals: Stampin' Up!

I also made some cards using Dot Spot which is an older set (that I just got!)




Not really loving any of these. The 'Hello' one is ok. Need to fix up the 'Get Well Soon' card as it's just not right - can always find a fix!

MATERIALS (all PTI unless stated)
Stamps : Dot Spot, Flower Fusion #1, Fillable Frames #4, Fillable Frames #10
Cardstock: Royal Velvet, Hibiscus Burst, Spring Moss, Crafters White
Ribbon, Buttons & Felt: PTI
Inks: Ranger distress various colours
Pearls: Stampin' Up!

Come and play in the challenge too! Papertrey Playouse

Thanks for visiting :)

Lou

11 comments:

  1. Super cute cards. I really like the first two bottom ones, I like the last one but maybe the green is a bit dark. Great job with the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! They're all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous!!! The colors you used totally make me smile!! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Your stamping is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the little felt flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your cards are so beautiful. I'm impressed with that purple bow. I think tying bows is so difficult. I've had Dot Spot on my wish list for so long, and you are making me want it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so darling! I just love, love, love the bright colors and your Dot Spot cards are just too cute! I also just recently got that set. I've got to use it more and you just gave me the inspiration to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards with dots are so pretty , fresh ,clean and bright. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of them are beautiful! I do love the Guidelines one the best I think, but the others are super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of these!!! The hello card is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete