Sunday, August 7, 2011

......I'm back!

Sorry about the delay. I came back to post pics only to realize I had deleted them off my camera :P Then the weather was bad for pics and I got side-tracked making more cards so I made the most of it while I was 'in the zone' and figured I'd just do a MASS post!
Here's the rest of my cards for the 10 CARDS in 10 DAYS CHALLENGE (plus extras!)

Too many details to list but if you want specifics leave a message!



**forgot to mention some of these are CASE'd, in particular the 'Stork' card and 'You Rock' cards are CASE'd from Nichole Heady's blog :)
Lou

4 comments:

  1. wow!! lets see...love the hydrangeas...gorgeous!! the butterflies and 'trails'..so so pretty!!thinking of you with the banners is such a cool look! the baby one is so soft and sweet...love the balloons and the rainbow chevron stripes look awesome:)!!!so many great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou,
    You have been one busy lady. You cards are all so different. i see you have been doing a lot of coloring too. My favorite is the flower thank you cards. But then again I am partial to felt. The little girl card is darling. Love the butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely great. I have to say, that I was a little worried that something (life) had happened to get in the way of you completing your challenge to yourself. But, now I am reassured that your crafting was on plan, just the posting was delayed. What a fun post, with so many beautiful things to look at. I think I'm going to make that card with the circles cut out and the rainbow chevrons. That's so cheerful. But, all the cards are great, and a big congratulations to you for achieving your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting for these! Thanks again for the inspiration to post 10 projects in 10 days, Lou! It really got my mojo going! I love the cards that you created-- great job!

    ReplyDelete