Thursday, September 1, 2011

I scrapped!!


I know! I haven't scrapped for months, and months and months and kind of forgot how!
Thanks to Leigh who started the first Papertrey Pages challenge........here's mine:


Pretty simple page but wanted to focus on the photos - which look REALLY dark in the picture but aren't that dark IRL.
Paper: Echo Park
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Embellishments & Wonderful Word Additions
Other: Papertrey dies - Embellishments & Bloom Builders #3, buttons, Kaiser bling (coloured with Copics)

Thanks for looking!

Lou

6 comments:

  1. Aww that's adorable. Love the focus on the photos, Lou! And the use of Wonderful Words! Great scrapbook page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I like the flowers and the great use of wonderful words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, Lou! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love scrappin' my babies' photos.. makes them so much more fun to go back through and look at.

    I *promise* to send you something fun soon... I had surgery earlier in the week, and I really should have gotten off my tushy and done it before then... now I am down and out for a couple of weeks. But it's on the to-do list, I PROMISE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photograph, and I just wanted to say thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete